Description BOOK NOW
After the fort visit enjoys a walking tour of the old city. The famous Bazaar you explore here one the Kinari Bazaar, Rawat Para, Subhash Bazaar etc you come in contact with the local Indian people and their culture. Later you are invited for lunch. Post lunch you visit the tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daula which is referred to as Jewel Box of architecture. This monument again built of white marble is supposed to inspire the artwork of The Taj. It is built by lady Noor Jahan as a tomb for her parents. Your Agra Day tour ends with the visit of Mehtab Bagh. This beautiful garden will certainly soothe you after a tiring day. You enjoy the sunset at The Taj from here. After finishing the tour you will be brought back to your hotel.
Post lunch you visit the city palace which is still used as a museum and the dwelling palace of the royalty the various galleries of the city palace exhibiting the stuff would certainly mesmerize you. Close to the palace, you visit the stone observatory called as Jantar Mantar Raja Jai Singh of Jaipur was himself an astronomer, so he erected this stone observatory and other instruments for timekeeping and other information of the zodiac. Later go for a walk in the old Jaipur city. You also take beautiful pictures of the wind palace ( Hawa Mahal ) after finishing Jaipur sightseeing tour, return back to the hotel, Overnight at the hotel.
|No. of Pax||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel||5 Star Hotel||Type of Vehicle|
|1 Pax||USD 710 PP||USD 869 PP||USD 1080||Ac Sedan car|
|2 Pax||USD 360 PP||USD 434 PP||USD 540 PP||Ac Sedan car|
|4 Pax||USD 278 PP||USD 357 PP||USD 464||AC Toyota Innova|
|6 Pax||USD 273 PP||USD 355 PP||USD 459||Ac Luxury Mini Van|
|8-10 Pax||USD 251 PP||USD 344 PP||USD 438||Ac Luxury Mini Van|
|Supplement charge for Extra bed||USD 80||USD 140||USD 180|
- * Available the discount offer of 15 % for the booking of the period on 1st Apr to 30th Sep 2019.
- * Additional tour program of Akshardham temple with USD 30 PP.
- * Additional program of ethnic Chokhi Dhani USD 50 PP.
|City||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel||5 Star Hotel||Deluxe 5 Star Hotel|
|Delhi||Mapple Express / Surya International||Taurus Sarovar Portico / Hotel Park Plaza||Radisson Blu / Piccadilly||Shangri-la Eros / Le Meridian|
|Agra||Light House / Amar Hotel||Crystal Sarovar Premier / Four point by Sheraton||Radisson Blu / Trident||ITC Mughal / Jay Pee Palace|
|Jaipur||Nahargarh Haveli / Hotel Park Ocean||Sarovar Portico Jaipur / Four point by Sheraton||Radisson blu / Marriott||Trident Jaipur / ITC Rajputana|
Inclusion & Exclusion
- * Daily breakfast at all the hotels (5 Breakfasts)
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Both Sunrise and Sunset visits to the Taj Mahal
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Guided visit to the National Museum in Delhi
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Personal Elephant ride (per couple) at the Palace in Jaipur
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Camelback (or Camel cart) safari at Samode.
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Sari and Turban Tying Demonstration and Lessons
- * Rickshaw Ride through Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
- * Walk through the ancient Spice and Street Food Market in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
- * All other meals as specified
- * Hotel check-in is at 2 pm and checkout is at noon for almost all the hotels
- * All transfers and sightseeing by Ac Vehicle or personal upscale Crossover
- * Complimentary Wi-Fi in all vehicles, except for remote regions
- * Availability of an 10th Gate Tours Travel Facilitator at all destinations
- * 10th Gate Tours Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- * Bottled water during sightseeing/excursions and other drives
- * All currently applicable taxes.
- * International Travel
- * Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages etc.
- * Meals other than those specified above
- * Travel insurance, visa etc.
- * Camera fees – still and video