Description BOOK NOW
Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination: Cochin – Munnar – Thekkedy – Alleppey – Cochin
DAY 01: COCHIN
On your arrival at Cochin airport, you will be received and welcome by our company representative. Later you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel in our company car and assisted at the hotel for check-in formalities overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: COCHIN - MUNNAR (5 HOURS)
This morning after a healthy breakfast you will be driven in a luxury car towards Munnar. After check in and freshening up you can stroll through the adjoining area of the hotel and can have the soothing aroma and the experience of the calmness of nature overnight at leisure in the hotel at Munnar.
DAY 03: MUNNAR
Munnar hill station used to be the hill resort of the British high-class society during the Raj period. This area is surrounded all around by the hilltops covered with tea plantation. You visit the famous tea museum which remains open every day except Monday. The after you proceed to visit Eravikulam Nation park which is a natural habitat for the mountain Goat known as Nilgiri Tahr. You also visit Matthupetty dam and echo point. In the evening you have two option –either to explore the bazaars of Munnar you can book special Ayurveda massage on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: MUNNAR – THEKKEDY (PERIYAR) (4.5 HRS )
In the morning after breakfast your drive to Thekkady in a private luxury car enjoying the scenic beauty of them again. Thekkady is renowned for its wildlife sanctuary where you can be fired a large number of jungle species. This is the location of the Periyar nation park. This sanctuary which is the located on the Kerala Tamil Nadu border is famous for dense evergreen forests and Savana grassland. The wildlife which is found here encompassed Elephant, Samber tigers, Nilgiri langurs etc. On reaching Thekkady check into the hotel. Now you have various option either you can on. Elephant or spice tour or boat ride. In the evening you can visit the spice market. Overnight at leisure.
DAY 05: THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY (4.5 HRS DRIVE )
Thekkady is a hill station so Thekkady –Alleppey boat ride is not possible. So you will be transferred to the houseboat in the Alleppey backwaters. Around midday, you will embark on this great adventure tour. After the lunch break, you will be sailing until the sunset later the houseboat will be packed. Somewhere amidst the scenic natural beauty where you will spend the boat itself. Overnight at the houseboat.
DAY 06: ALLEPPEY – COCHIN (5 HRS )
This morning you have to leave your water abode and will be driving in your luxury cat to Cochin. On reaching Cochin you will do the half day city tour including the sightseeing of Fort Cochin and shopping in MG Road. Later you will be transferred to the airport to catch your scheduled flight.
DAY 07: DELHI
Early morning transfer to airport for flight to Delhi where our driver will receive you at the airport and later in the day you will be transferred to International airport for the flight taking you back home.
|No. of Pax
||3 Star Hotel
||4 Star Hotel
||5 Star Hotel
||Type of Vehicle
||USD 1315 PP
||USD 1645 PP
||Ac Sedan car
||USD 555 PP
||USD 660 PP
||USD 825 PP
||Ac Sedan car
||USD 470 PP
||USD 575 PP
||USD 740 PP
||AC Toyota Innova
||USD 465 PP
||USD 570 PP
||USD 735 PP
||Ac Luxury Mini Van
||USD 445 PP
||USD 545 PP
||USD 705 PP
||Ac Luxury Mini Van
|Supplement charge for Extra bed
Inclusion & Exclusion
- * Daily breakfast at all the hotels (5 Breakfasts)
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Guided visit to the National Museum in Delhi
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Personal Elephant ride (per couple) at the Palace in Jaipur
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Camelback (or Camel cart) safari at Samode.
- * An 10th Gate Tours Exclusive: Sari and Turban Tying Demonstration and Lessons
- * Rickshaw Ride through Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
- * Walk through the ancient Spice and Street Food Market in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
- * All other meals as specified
- * Hotel check-in is at 2 pm and checkout is at noon for almost all the hotels
- * All transfers and sightseeing by Ac Vehicle or personal upscale Crossover
- * Complimentary Wi-Fi in all vehicles, except for remote regions
- * Availability of an 10th Gate Tours Travel Facilitator at all destinations
- * 10th Gate Tours Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- * Bottled water during sightseeing/excursions and other drives
- * All currently applicable taxes.
- * International Travel
- * Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages etc.
- * Meals other than those specified above
- * Travel insurance, visa etc.
- * Camera fees – still and video